photo oldblogheader_zps1067182e.jpg

Friday, November 8, 2013

An Official Goodbye

In September of 2007 a little thirteen year old girl started a blog.
She published her stories from that year until the year 2012.
When this girl was about to graduate high school she decided it was time for a fresh start.
High School was ending and it was time to move on.
In May of 2013 she created her new space that she calls her's and officially retired this blog.

That girl is me, Erika Ann Mouritsen.

When I started blogging in 2007 I had no idea that it would become such a huge part of my life.
This blog meant and still does mean a whole lot to me.
On this blog there are memories that I hold close to my heart.
On this blog there are thoughts from my head that I can reread over and over again.

I never said my official goodbye to this blog so today, November 8, 2013, I decided that it was necessary to do so.

Goodbye to my first blog.
Goodbye to the years 2007-2012.
I'll be back often searching through old posts and reading old memories.

You can find my current stories {HERE} on my blog that I now call home.

Sincerely,

Erika Ann Mouritsen

No comments: