photo oldblogheader_zps1067182e.jpg

Friday, December 23, 2011

christmas bells a ringin'.

it's weird that christmas is a crazy 2 sleeps away. 
i've loved every second of christmas break. any way to get me out of school and not have homework or miss anything makes me happy. i've had dance everyday. we are preparing for our trip to hong kong next month & our move show which takes place the day after we get home. can we say JETLAG.
you can read all about our show here. 
i'm honestly so excited for our trip. 
this is going to be the experience of a lifetime. 
it's crazy to think that because of this we are here. 
*************
in other news. 
i've enjoyed spending my time with my friends. 
i've spent a lot of time with my long lost best friends
keat and lou.
also with the old homies of course. 
keaton & i.
me and mo-town
pretty much i've just been lovin' life. 
TWITTER...
i'm obsessed. 
follow me.
erikamouritsen
happy holidays. 
i'm off to the lindsay family christmas party. 

No comments: